10% OFF JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2018 - take 10% off prices quoted and contact us for the discount....BOOK NOW!!
Turtle Bay is situated in a prime location in a quiet residential area close to the beach and easy walking distance to town. The house was recently built and has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and two living areas. There is a large front deck facing a park, a relaxing daybed and BBQ area in the tropical garden, an outside shower, a carport, a lockable garage and a fully fenced block.
The bedding configuration is flexible with 1 x queen, 1 x king and 2 x split kings that convert to 4 singles beds - so you can have any combination that suits your needs. The house is ideal for two families, four couples, a large group, wedding groups or families or just four friends wanting a bedroom each with a nice large comfy bed!
The two living areas have large smart TVs with Netflix and internet access to a range of movies, shows, documentaries and entertainment such as YouTube, ABC iview, SBS on demand etc. There are lots of added extras to help make your stay a pleasant one, such as air conditioning in both living areas at either end of the house, large fans in every bedroom and a music system that hooks into your phone or ipod and plays in various rooms throughout the house. The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the basics for you, such as oils and vinegars, sauces, spices, jam, honey, peanut butter etc and fresh herbs in the garden. Beach towels are provided and there's a beach umbrella, beach chairs, toys, boogies boards, snorkel and goggles and two bikes in the garage.
You can relax on the verandah and listen to the sound of the surf whilst watching the life going on in the park or locals walking past going to the beach through the bush track. The renowned Top Shop is just around the corner for coffee or meals or you can wander across the park into town so you really don’t need to use your car much – if at all.
Turtle Bay is stylishly furnished and close to everything - but in a nice, quiet spot. It has everything you’ll need for a wonderful holiday and a memorable stay in Byron Bay.
· Clarke’s Beach – 400 m, 4-5 minutes’ walk
· Town Centre – 500 m, 6-7 minutes’ walk
· Top Shop - 120m around the corner, 1-2 minutes’ walk
· Tennis Shop Coffee Shop – 100 m across the park, 1-2 minutes’ walk
· Green Garage food, coffee, local produce – 450 m, 5-6 minutes’ walk
· 4 bedrooms - sleeps 8 people
· Bedding configuration: Standard bedding is 1 x king, 1 x queen, 4 x singles. The single beds can be converted to 2 king beds.
· 3 TV’s with blue ray DVDs. The TVs in the two living areas are smart TVs with Netflix and connection to the internet.
· Reverse cycle air conditioning in both living areas and fans in each bedroom.
· BBQ and daybed set in tropical garden
· Large deck facing the park
· Lockable garage and a carport
· Fully fenced yard
· Free wi-fi
· Fresh, crisp, sun-dried linen, bath towels and beach towels provided
· Coffee pod machine and pods, coffee plunger, coffee percolator, instant coffee pouches
· Outdoor garden shower with hot and cold water
· Well stocked kitchen with a good range of equipment, as well as milk, oil, vinegar, sugar, condiments, sauces, spices,
paper towels, glad wrap, aluminium foil etc and fresh herbs growing in the garden
· Two bikes with helmets and lockable chains
· Beach umbrellas, 3 low beach chairs, snorkel and goggles, boogie boards and some beach toys
· Booklets with tourist information and menus from local restaurants to help you decide where to eat
· Books, magazines and a range of games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, cards etc and kids’ games.